Many of us have been working from home for what feels like decades at this point, so why not celebrate with some silly tweets about how weird our lives are! Below are some of my favorite tweets about this topic, to be enjoyed in your pajamas of course (because who gets dressed up to work from home)!
1. Shout to those local raccoons that help us all get by:
GOING TO WORK— Roxi Horror 💀🌸 (@roxiqt) March 9, 2020
• you have to commute
• coworkers might get you sick
WORKING FROM HOME
• you can sleep in longer
• you can't get sick from coworkers
• local raccoons are ready & willing to help you shred papers
2. The only life hack you’ll ever need:
When you’re working from home, for focus and mental health it’s really important to NOT just wear your pajamas! Wear yesterday’s clothes you grabbed off the floor— Jess Zimmerman (@j_zimms) March 13, 2020
3. The morning commute is so much easier now!
day 9 in quarantine: On my way to working from home pic.twitter.com/GrAb8SxGOF— 10TAVY (@10TAVY) March 17, 2020
4. So that’s what my cat gets up to when I’m in the office:
me: i have a zoom meeting later— Skoog (@Skoog) March 23, 2020
my cat: oh me too
5. Never forget the doggos!
The real winner of this pandemic are the nation's dogs, who are experiencing unprecedented levels of People Being Home.— Hanna Brooks Olsen (@mshannabrooks) March 9, 2020
6. Good habits are very, very hard to do:
Day 1 WFH: I am home, I will cook and eat healthy— Alex Kantrowitz (@Kantrowitz) March 12, 2020
Day 4 WFH: Tacos all three meals
7. Always prepare the proper rations in advance of isolation:
QUARANTINE DIARY— Sir Michael (@Michael1979) March 12, 2020
Day 1: I have stocked up on enough non-perishable food and supplies to last me for months, maybe years, so that I can remain in isolation for as long as it takes to see out this pandemic
Day 1 + 45 minutes: I am in the supermarket because I wanted a Twix
8. We’re basically all at this point, right?
ahhhh… 9 AM… time to change from my night pajamas to my day pajamas— jessie lochrie (@jessielochrie) March 13, 2020
9. Our time has finally come!
10. How are there still this many meetings?!
I guess we’re about to find out which meetings could’ve been emails after all…— Sara Wallace Goodman (@ThatSaraGoodman) March 8, 2020
11. I’m currently typing this out while munching on chips:
CDC: a quarantine has been placed on your area for coronavirus— Boosh (@whatsupboosh) March 3, 2020
Me: oh no
CDC: Please do not leave your house
Me: *taking off pants* this is terrible
CDC: All office work must be conducted from home until further notice
Me: *laying on couch w bag of chips* what a nightmare
12. This is me being productive, I swear!
Me at work: I would be WAY more productive and focused working from home!— AveryGwyn 💉💉 (@AveryGwyn) February 27, 2020
Me working from home: pic.twitter.com/ElynmARU4I