Whether you're currently working on your resume or happily employed, we have all felt the epic highs and lows of this process. Take a break and enjoy some memes that describe you a little too accurately!
1. Opening up that job description be like:
2. Wouldn’t it be great it this would work as a resume?
3. These questions only create more anxiety:
4. What’s the most professional way to sound like I’m not lazy?
5. We all try to be way too enthusiastic, but this is us on the inside:
6. If only you could be this honest in job interviews:
7. How we all want to reply when asked, “Why should we hire you?”
8. The absolute worst part of apply to anything online:
9. You mean I can’t just walk in and talk with someone?!
10. I never want to hear this question from anyone ever again:
11. This is every job description on the internet:
12. We all reach this point inevitably while job hunting:
13. A candid photo of everyone who has ever gone job hunting ever:
14. This should definitely qualify me for something:
15. How preparing for any and all interview questions really feels:
16. Thinking on your feet isn’t everyone’s strong suit:
17. Driving home from an interview can be even worse!
18. Let this meme motivate you to achieve your dreams:
19. And finally, it absolutely does work out in the end, you totally got this: