Look, adulting is hard! Keeping up with jobs, bills, and surviving a pandemic? It’s all too much, and these comics completely get you. Liz Fosselien and Mollie West Duffy made some heartwarming and hilarious comic strips about working and adulthood in honor of their new book, “No Hard Feelings: The Secret Power Of Embracing Emotions At Work”. Take a look at these and let us know which one is your favorite!
1. Come on, we’ve all felt this way at some point, right?
2. It’s all about perspective:
3. Let’s rethink procrastination, shall we?
4. Sometimes sleep really is the best solution:
5. Stop basing your self-worth on productivity!
6. Never forget the dark spirits on your side.
7. Might want to print and frame this one:
8. Failure is absolutely an option:
9. Emotions are cool, you didn’t get that email?
10. Currently trying very, very hard not to hunch!
11. Seriously, you deserve a break!
12. Boundaries are very much okay:
13. Pretty much everyone for the past year:
14. Crushing expectations? It’s more likely than you think:
15. Go easy on everyone around you, who knows where they are at:
16. And finally, always go for that opportunity, the worst thing someone could say is no!