Words cannot do these hysterical tweets justice. Anyone who has ever had a day job will deeply relate to these tweets. I can't be responsible for any actual work not finished due to reading this article.
1. Clearly this piece of paper is what’s getting me through it all:
2. They haven’t figured it out yet:
3. At least I know my days of the week?
4. Never give up on your dreams:
5. This is way funnier than any actual insult:
6. LinkedIn should be used for fun more often!
7. The only life hack you’ll ever need:
8. This person is clearly living in the future:
9. Please never, ever do this:
10. I cannot stress enough how delightful this is to not encounter:
11. This is what we all want to really say:
12. Let’s get weird with the office decorations:
13. Where would we be without the internet?!
14. Maybe the call is coming from inside the house:
15. Honesty really is the best policy:
16. It’s the universe working against you:
17. Now I really want to find someone named Ruth to hire in our office:
18. I never even got a friendly pigeon to keep me company!
19. My worst fear in the form of a tweet:
20. Seriously, these people need to chill out:
21. I really deserve an award for this expert acting:
22. Oh yeah, traffic was soooooo long today…
23. Again, just being brutally honest with your boss here:
24. And finally, don’t pick up your phone to increase the dramatic suspense!