It's become trendy for companies to get snarky personalities on twitter. Naturally, they try to one-up each other's sass, so let's enjoy the truly bizarre results!
1. Netflix has literally all the facts to call people out with:
2. Tinder saw the opportunity and really just ran with it:
3. Somebody needs to take Wendy's phone away:
4. But Wendy's does show a soft side from time to time:
5. Who knew a candy bar could publicly shame a celebrity so effectively?!
6. Moon Pies have zero time for your weird photoshop jobs:
7. This restaurant has zero respect fro the musical sensibility of Smash Mouth:
8. Yep, Wendy's has no time for the haters:
9. This person woke up and really wanted to be publicly humiliated on the internet:
10. Seriously, stop tweeting at companies when it comes to your love life:
11. Don't @ DiGiorno's with your judgment, they'll @ right back:
12. Thank god Pop-Tarts has the sense to never bring this creation to life:
13. Maybe brands shouldn't flirt with each other?
14. Old Spice was too stunned to ever reply to this:
15. The Hamburger Helper doesn't need your weird meme content, thank you very much:
16. Doritos was literally cancelled with this one response:
17. All hail Staples, the new queen of shade:
18. Ever been bullied by a phone service company?
19. Who knew that Gamestop of all companies was so sassy?!
20. It all makes sense now!
21. Pop-Tarts really did their research, huh?
22. And finally, this might be the sickest burn ever recorded on the internet: